Pop in a Quarter, Knock Yourself Out

Breathe in, Read, Breathe out.

July 31, 2009

pgp, i can almost smell your mustiness

so the teaching attachment ended and i have to say i have learnt a lot in just that 3 weeks. it was pretty intensive, which is the way it should be i think, and i did most of what i wanted to do. mdm ashikin, THE BIO TEACHER in my books and also my coordinating teacher, was amazing and she will sure as hell not be forgotten. everytime i sat for her class, it made me realise all over again why this profession was the one for me. she sat in one of my classes even and gave me such useful comments (by the by, she said she was impressed and that im a natural teacher and that i should continue using my drama in class. it's SO GOOD to hear you dont suck at your job, especially from someone as esteemed as her).

been giving tuition lots lately, mostly because their exams are all coming. but im not complaining, i need to save lotsa cash for pgp and for exchange + europe. saving is such a bitch. im thinking that i would need 10-15K for my euro-trip alone, which'll probably be 2 months long. exchange wise, MOE's got that covered. i just have to pray that the money comes in on time. admin is always a slow process. just need to save 10-15K..... somehow.

on the bright side... i am moving back into PGP. my own space again. i cannot wait. living at home turned out to be not as bad as i expected, especially in the finance department, but nothing beats having your own place. having no one to bug you. come monday, i am king again. :)
 
Free Web Counter